Translate

Friday, November 22, 2019

SECRET MASONIC PASSWORD

Secret Masonic Handshakes, Passwords, Grips
And Signs Of Blue Lodge Masonry
By Sixberty Manson



ENTERED APPRENTICE DEGREE
(First Degree in the Blue Lodge)
DUEGARD OF AN ENTERED APPRENTICE


The Duegard of an Entered Apprentice represents the position of the hand when taking the oath of an Entered Apprentice, (my left hand supporting the Bible and my right hand resting thereon.)

SIGN OF AN ENTERED APPRENTICE



The sign of the Entered Apprentice alludes to the penalty of the Entered Apprentice's obligation. The sign is made by drawing the right hand rapidly across the neck as shown on the left. The penalty that the sign alludes to is, 

(Having my throat cut across, my tongue torn out by its roots, and my body buried in the rough sands of the sea at low water mark, where the tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty-four hours, should I ever knowingly violate this my Entered Apprentice obligation)


No comments:

Post a Comment

SIXBERTY MANSON POSTS

Mona Lisa

  MONALISA                              LA GIOCONDA                          By Sixberty Manson  A picture by Sixberty Manson  MEET THE REAL...

ZILIZOTAZAMWA ZAIDI